My boyfriend and I are thinking of staying the entire month of January in Martinique. We enjoy snorkeling and diving ( I am planning on getting certified this month), hiking, being on the beach, kayaking, and getting to know the local culture. I wanted to know if you can recommend any cities, towns or areas that we should stay? Also, if you absolutely loved an activity while out in Martinique, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DELL Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Dell Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia