STARFISH TRELAWNY - HELP!!!!!!

Oct 5th, 2001, 04:23 AM
Karen

STARFISH TRELAWNY - HELP!!!!!!

My husband and I are thinking of staying at the "newly renovated" Starfish Trelawny this coming January. Any comments on the resort (good and bad) would be most greatly appreciated. Please respond ASAP, as we must book within the next month if we decide to go! Thanks in advance to all who respond!

Oct 5th, 2001, 10:23 AM
jmm

We went to this resort years ago - when it was called Trelawney Beach so I can only tell you what it was like then:
Rooms were OK - you can glimpse the ocean from all the balconies (some have better view than others). The beach was fine. The food was pretty good. The staff were friendly. The resort had very tight security. Overall I can say we got a good deal on the resort when we stayed there and we were satisfied.

Oct 18th, 2001, 04:00 AM
karen

thanks to jmm for the reply...anyone else??? please????

Oct 28th, 2001, 11:55 AM
Melissa

Hi there,
I stayed at Trelawny 2 years a go, and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy. It was discusting. A few people had to be relocated because a sever bug problem in thier rooms. They decided to fumigate the whole resort. Good idea, but the restaurant is open air and all the fumes billowed over the food. They rooms were small and clean, but we not much to the eye. I would recommend spending a little extra and staying at Sunet beach resort and spa in mobaY

Search this Thread