We are looking for any help in planning a trip from New York over Christmas and New Years to a warm beachside location.
We are locking into St Vincent and The Grenadines because the flights from NYC to GND are the cheapest to the Caribbean over that time.
In the past we have been to Turks and Caicos, Anguilla, Barbados, Saint Marteen. In Anguilla we stayed at Zemi Beach House on Shoal Bay and in Turks and Caicos we stayed in Taylor Bay.
We really enjoy laying by the pool, reading books, swimming in the ocean and eating out. Budget for accommodation $250 - $450 per night.
Is 11 days too long to spend in one spot? Would it be better to split our time between two different islands?
Is getting from GND to other islands easy? Expensive?
What hotels / villas or islands would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 18OO*68I*72O8 in$tallations CONTACT RICOH Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018