going to St Thomas with 3 kids (2, 6,10) in March for spring break
need advice on places to stay, thinking of frenchman reef but would also like to rent a condo since we are there a full week and with 3 kids. please let me know your favorite beaches and if you had a great experience at a particular condo/rental place
also need advice on places to eat and things to do. trip to st johns, activites kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password reset Contact 1888~260 2909 ICLOUD Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia