I'm trying to decide where to take our family for our Thanksgiving vacation. I'm trying to decided between St. Martin and Bahamas. My husband & I were scheduled to go to St. Martin 6 years ago, and I found out I was pregnant and my doc didn't want me to travel! So I thought it would be great to go with our son now, however, it's hard to tell if it's more geared to adults. It seems most titles of places are 'romantic', adults, nude beach (i'm not a prude, however, we are American, it's not something we are accustomed to see, let alone my 5 year old.), so I want him where he would be welcomed by hotel, restaurants, etc.
I'm looking at the French side, would like a resort or villa with conveniences, we typically do a 4 star type of accomodation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially your take on the island for kids. I want to have enough things to take our son to go see/do to keep him fairly entertained, however, still have my relaxing beautiful beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ≪ 접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 4 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!
St Martin with young child (5 yr old), is it a kid friendly island?