In February I am staying with a group of girls at a villa in the Orient Beach area. It is a "big" birthday for one of the girls and I would like to plan the big night and also get some other ideas of what to do. We plan on taking a boat one day over to St. Barths but that's as far as we've thought. We do have a lovely place with a pool etc so we don't need to be jam packed with other things to do. Any/All ideas and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia