I am planning a vacation to St Martin this spring. I'm having a tough time finding a hotel on the French side that is walking distance to restaurants and shops. I don't plan to rent a car, so I am looking also hoping the hotel is near or on the beach. I've looked at Le Petit Hotel and Grand Case Beach Club which I think are fine, but does anyone have recommendations or suggestions for hotels? I am focused in the Grand Case area, but is there another area I should consider? Lastly, should we reconsider renting a car?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana