This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7d
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia