Reload this Page >

St Maarten hotel/not a timeshare

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2nd, 2001, 02:43 AM
patty

Just a quick question, is there a hotel in Dutch St Maarten that is not a timeshare? If so any opinions? <BR>Thanks, <BR>Patty

Old Nov 2nd, 2001, 02:35 PM
Barbara

the Maho beach Hotel is not a time share. right next door to it is Royal Islander which is a time share <BR>Also Royal Palm Hotel in Simpson Bay is not a time share, I don't think <BR>also Great Bay Hotel in Philipsburg <BR>just to name a few

Old Dec 21st, 2001, 07:41 AM
Bobcat

Divi Little Bay Beach resort - three swimming pools, three bars, a long beach, strip mall of fine shops, mini-mart, laundromat, located on a finger of land between Little Bay and great Bay, also has tennis and watersports with long wide beach and two fine resturants.

Old Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:12 AM
vlouisv

Mary's Boone Resort is a quaint little place on a great beach on Simpson bay, right by the airport. It's run by a couple from Kansas City, so you'll not have any language problems. They have great double large villas for a reasonable price. Your door opens up right to the beach.

Old Dec 23rd, 2001, 04:40 AM
Ana

Bob<BR>Isn't the Little Divi Hotel a little old and run down. I seem to remember it that way. Also, that part of St. Maarten doesn't have a nice beach as I recall.<BR>Please advise.<BR><BR>Ana