Reload this Page >

St. Lucia Golf Resort/Spa Honeymoon

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Bill

My fiancee and I are going on our Honeymoon in a few weeks to Sandals St. Lucia- does anyone have any tips and "things you wish you knew before you arrived" advice? I'm also trying to get some estimates on how much the island excursions cost, as well as the golf/spa services. We are both in our mid-20s and have not been to any Sandals before- any info would be a great help. Thanks!

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Steve

Actually, my fiancee and I are going there for our Honeymoon as well this month...I've been looking for some details too!

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Steve

Actually, my fiancee and I are going there for our Honeymoon as well this month...I've been looking for some details too!

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Kim

Please email me and I WILL SEND YOU AN EXCURSION SHEET ON THIS RESORT.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 09:10 PM
Desiree

Hi Bill, I wasn't prepared for the island being so poor. We landed at a tiny airport that was a shack. But Sandals had a taxi waiting for us to take us to the hotel so that wasn't too bad. The island hasn't been developed by resorts, so it's not very commercialized. <BR><BR>We did a day sail trip that included snorkeling and rum punch on a huge catamaran that was $75 each. Lots of fun! We also rented a jeep and drove around the island, which was great and the island was beautiful, very tropical. We got to see how the locals lived and were able to view the island on our own, which I suggest doing. We did have a local guy jump on our jeep while we we're driving that scared us a bit, but he was nice and just wanted a ride to town. I think the jeep was a $100 for the day. <BR><BR>Sandals Golf Resort was great, our room was a standard room nothing to write home about but okay. The pool was awesome, huge with swim up bar. The food was delicious and people friendly make sure to use the Halcyon resort for dinner also. Halcyon also has a better beach than Golf Resort. I hope this helps. Congratulations and have fun! If you have any more questions feel free to write me.

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 10:32 AM
Trish

Pack your most important things in your carry-on. Bring as few pieces of luggage as possible. If they lose your luggage, insist on doing paperwork immediately - DO NOT allow them to continue to tell you it will be on the next plane and get the Sandals rep, if necessary. Do not walk through the sand without shoes as you will be scratching your legs all night instead of sleeping.