Notices

St.Kitts/nevis and Dominica/Guadelupe

Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
Original Poster

St.Kitts/nevis and Dominica/Guadelupe

I'm planning a trip in August for myself and my 2 children (16, 22) to St Kitts/Nevis and then Dominica/Guadelupe.

Please give me some advice about how much time to allot between St.Kitts and Nevis, and then again between Dominica and Guadelupe.

We have 6 days total for St.Kitts/Nevis
and about 8 days for Dominica/Guadelupe.

Also, i want to do one all inclusive somewhere. Which island is the roughest and therefore maybe the best place to do the AI? And any suggestions for which AI? Definitely not something very expensive.

I'm finding the Caribbean as a whole much more expensive than I ever imagined!
Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:54 AM

St. Kitts/Nevis are beautiful islands. The Marriott has an all inclusive package and a children's club, or you might prefer Sugar Bay Resort.

You might want to spend three days in St. Kitts & 3 in Nevis.

Here are some web sites you might find helpful.

www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com
www.myislands.myeyez.net
Jul 25th, 2005, 10:26 AM

For Dominica, try Papillon Wildnerness Retreat. We spent a few nights there as part of a week-long Domnica trip and we absolutely loved it. We booked most of our tours directly through them and they helped arrange drivers, etc. for us. We ate all our meals there, as there are very few restaurants nearby to choose from and getting around the island can be tough as well. I've never been to the other islands, but I would venture a guess that Dominica would qualify as "the roughest", but trust me- it's worth it! We have a travelogue and photos if you interested in more info

Search this Thread