ST JOHN/ST THOMAS WORTH IT FOR 1 WEEK IN JUNE??

Jan 25th, 2001, 02:22 PM
MIKE

ST JOHN/ST THOMAS WORTH IT FOR 1 WEEK IN JUNE??

I WANT TO PLAN A TRIP TO VIRGIN ISLAND IN JUNE/JULY. ANY SUGGESTIONS - I HEAR ST JOHN IS GREAT. ALSO WHERE TO STAY---I WANT A HOTEL THAT IS THE BEST!!

THANKS

MC

Jan 25th, 2001, 05:18 PM
Karen

The "best" hotel on St. John is Caneel Bay (www.caneelbay.com) with its 7 wonderful beaches! The only other hotel is the Westin which should offer some pretty good "bargains" as they do each summer but it does not compete with or compare to Caneel.

Jan 25th, 2001, 08:01 PM
Karen

Definitely Caneel Bay is the best. The only thing you may want to check out is if you want a TV in your room, they didn't use to have them but that may have changed with the latest renovations after the hurricane. Dining on the patio overlooking the water is exquisite, you'll love it.

Jan 26th, 2001, 01:00 PM
Donald

St. John is beautiful. I stayed at a private villa. Best vacation I ever had. Booked it with caribbeanway.com

Jan 27th, 2001, 08:49 AM
janet

Ditto on Caneel Bay; be sure to book either beach front or premium room; although Cottage 7 is also very nice it is not on the beach.

Caneel rooms do not have TVs or phones; little room service; they will bring in a cold breakfast or a lunch picnic.