We are looking for a nice all-inclusive in Antigua. We know Jumby Bay and the Hermatage are very expensive, so we don't want to pay quite that much. We're curious to know if anyone has stayed at the St James club and if so, what are your thoughts? Is this resort decent and how is the beach area? Are there shops near by?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD $ renewal Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ BULLGUARD Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados