My main question is where is a better choice to vacation - St. Croix or St. Thomas? Or someplace else?? My husband and I vacationed on St. John for our honeymoon at a private, secluded villa on Bordeaux Mountain and it was the best experience of our lives. We are definitely going back but want to try another one of the virgin islands for a short vacation this December as St. John is a bit pricey for our budget this year. Here are our wants: private villa with seclusion with a pool, we don't care if we are near anything (and actually prefer to be away from everyone and everything as we will rent a car). Oh and we prefer to find a villa in the $1200-1800 range for 6-7 days. That's pretty much it for our wants - a villa with seclusion, and a pool. A vacation for us means getting away from it all. I have heard that St. Croix is less expensive and quieter? I have also heard we have to be concerned about the crime on St. Thomas and it can be crowded - which we do not want. Any thoughts, or suggestions on villas to look at?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados