Somerset sets the standard

Jul 4th, 2008, 06:19 AM
Original Poster

Somerset sets the standard

Just returned from the Somerset and wanted to say that it was spectacular! Amazing suite with a beautiful English Garden view. Short walk to O'Soleil the upscale restaurant on the property. Very inventive menu and an awesome evening out. Start first with a cocktail at the chic Pearl Lounge and then dine on amazing food in the beautiful dining room.
We loved the pool area and enjoyed lunches at LunaSea the casual ocean view restaurant.
The beach (like all of Grace Bay) was amazing with the sand and beautiful water. I think what really sets this property above the others is first the classy feel of the property and the design of the architecture and then the furnishings of the suites. All top notch.
The staff was very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to help us with our stay. We will definately return to this island and to The Somerset.
Jul 4th, 2008, 09:43 AM

Somerset is one of my favorite resorts in the world, I'm glad other people like it as much as I do!
Jul 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM

We just returned from the Somerset also a couple of weeks ago and we stayed in the English Garden Cottages also. It was really great.
ITA with everything the OP said. Its fantastic.

Search this Thread