I am thinking of taking a trip in March, anytime between March 16 and March 30. I'm 46, from NYC, male, and would be traveling solo. The only island trip I have done was Club Med Turks about 10 years ago. i could not lay on a beach all day for 4 straight days. But I do like to walk along a beach, people watch, and do other activities. Thoughts on best islands to go to?
I've been looking at Aruba and it seems nice.
Would Paradise Island/Atlantis be good, or is that place really for families? I don't mind being around kids, but would not enjoy it if it was primarily kids.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681 7208 $ AVG Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados