Reload this Page >

snorkeling in carribean

Search

snorkeling in carribean

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 11:42 AM
tom lamberson

snorkeling in carribean

where are the best spots to snorkel in the Carribean?

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 01:04 PM
Lori

We really enjoyed the snorkeling in the Cayman Islands. We will be in St. Lucia next week and could let you know how it is there. I have also heard Turks and Caicos, the British Virgin Islands, Belize and Bonaire are good choices. We thought Aruba was so-so and in Nassau in the Bahamas the water temp was too cold for us. You might also want to look into Cozumel. The best snorkeling we ever experienced was in Tahiti on Bora Bora.

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:18 PM
Sooooz

Tom,<BR><BR>Hubby and I loved snorkeling on both Anguilla and St. Lucia.<BR><BR>Enjoy!<BR><BR>Sooooz

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 01:06 PM
Anne

My favorite snorkeling has been in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Tobago. The best overall experience (great coral and fish and not crowded with other snorkelers) was on Tobago.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 08:52 AM
Suzanne

Definitely St. John's and the Cayman Islands. Haven't done Aruba yet (going in November) - but have heard that it's not as good as Cayman. Cayman is by far the most expensive - but you can rent a car (drive on the wrong side) - and stop at all the beaches and just snorkel Same thing in St. John

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 01:12 PM
Paulette

Snorkeling in Aruba was VERY DISAPPOINTING! If you are looking for good snorkeling, this would not be the place to go. It is an otherwise nice island. We are going to Grand Cayman in May. We have heard this is a wonderful place to snorkel!