We'll be (4 of us, smallest is 5) in St Martin (french side, with a car) in first half of feb.
do you know somebody you'd recoomend to go on a boattrip to Antigua or another close island ?
Ideally we see it as a one day cruise-arrival, sleeping on the boat, and back.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 2 Havana restaurants
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Family Vac in March
- 5 A Week In Cuba
- 6 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 7 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 8 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Christmas vacation
- 11 NYE in Punta Cana
- 12 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 13 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 14 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 15 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 16 Abaco day trips
- 17 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 18 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 19 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 20 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 21 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 22 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 23 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 24 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 25 sailing the Abacos