Seeking Info on Couples in Jamaica

Oct 22nd, 1998, 09:39 PM
Seeking Info on Couples in Jamaica

I am looking for any personal accounts about your stay at Couples Ocho Rios and Couples Negril. I am planning a surprise trip for my hubby to ring in the year 2000 and the Couples' website has me convinced that a trip to both would be a perfectly romantic way to start the new century. Be very honest and the more detailed, the better.
Oct 23rd, 1998, 05:48 AM
Hi Debbie!
Your husband is very lucky! My husband
and I were married at Couples, Ocho Rios in June 1998. We had a wonderful time!
The resort is as beautiful as it looks on the website, and the price can't be
beat. I think you made a great choice in
Couples. Although I haven't heard much
about Couples, Negril, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Anyway, if you have any specific questions, please feel free to e-mail me. I can even send you
pictures of our trip if you are interested. Talk to you soon. Heather
Oct 23rd, 1998, 07:45 PM
Hi Heather!
Thank you SO much for writing back. I would like to know what building and room category you would recommend. Also, how dressy do we need to pack? We are used to the Arizona heat and we have no humidity here so I have no idea what the best wardrobe would be. Also, did you both go on any excursions? If so, which were your favorites? Also, did you feel safe there? You hear such negative things about Jamaica these days that I want to make sure it's not a mistake to go. It sounds fabulous regardless of the problems the island is having. Lastly, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS...It would be very nice of you to e-mail them. Thanks a MILLION! Deb

Search this Thread