My husband and are I looking for a winter getaway. We found the Secrets resort but there seems to be other Adult only all inclusives. Is one better than the other?
During the day, we just like to hang out at the beach/pool and read and relax. At night, just a little dinner and some entertainment. We are not up too late and nothing to crazy. Having a nice beach/pool area is important!
Also, is it painful to get from the airport in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana? We know there is an airport in Punta Cana but the flights are better into Santo Domingo.
Any helpful hints/tips are welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार avg 1800:681:7208 CONTACTavg Tec*hh care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not