I have made a reservation for our family of four (kids' ages are 11 and 8) for two night stay at Sebastian's at the beach hotel in Feb. This small hotel is located at Apple's Bay, Tortola. This was one of few properties in Tortola that wasn't sold out and relatively affordable. But that also makes me wonder if there are any specific concerns (ongoing renovation, safety etc) with this property compared to other places that were all fully booked. Otherwise I could look at other options such as villa rentals, Sugar Mills or (if nothing reasonable is available on Tortola) staying at St John/St Thomas.
How is the beach at this location? It's seems its a surfer beach and we are not surfers. But we would like to let kids play around on the beach and get in the water a bit if the waves are not too strong and there is no dangerous undercurrent. Having said that since we will be there only for 2 nights we likely will spending most of the at other nearby beaches such as Cane Garden Bay or Smuggler's cover, maybe even make a trip to Jost Van Dyke.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 $$ Aol password 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT aol Techh care
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 4 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 5 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 6 Which Island to visit
- 7 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 8 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 9 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 10 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 11 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 12 Taking Items to Cuba
- 13 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 14 Bermuda Restaurants
- 15 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 16 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 17 Christmas vacation
- 18 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 21 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 22 NYE in Punta Cana
- 23 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 24 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 25 st.thomas vs st. croix