we go to curacao in march. we would like to rent a scooter/moped to get around. has anyone done this? are the roads safe for this type of transportation? and lastly is it costly?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVG $$ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVGTec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Scooter Rentals, Boat Rentals, and Snorkel Rentals on Bermuda
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 5 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 6 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 7 Hilton Aruba
- 8 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 9 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 10 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 11 Which Island to visit
- 12 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 13 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 14 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 15 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 16 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 17 Taking Items to Cuba
- 18 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 19 Bermuda Restaurants
- 20 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 21 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 22 Christmas vacation
- 23 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 24 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 25 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice