Sandals Royal Bahamian

Nov 25th, 1999, 05:59 AM
Bill

Sandals Royal Bahamian

My wife and I have made plans to go to this resort and have been to several other Sandals resorts. We would like to know which restaurants were the best since there are 8, and is the dress code a little better at this resort as it appears it is more upscale. We chose to stay in the Windsor building, any comments ?

Nov 25th, 1999, 07:12 AM
Gwen

Hi Bill,
We were at Sandals Royal Bahamian in January and thoroughly enjoyed our trip! This was our fourth Sandals resort and certainly the mose impressive. The Windsor block is definatly the place to stay, we were a Royal Bahamian suite and it was incredible! As you probably know with Sandals some people dress up and some just wear smart casual. The same thing occrurs at this resort, there were people very dressed up but there was no pressure to do so. We found the grounds very formal but not the atmosphere, the staff or the guests, it was a nice combination. We did not have dinner at the Italian or Japanese restuarants. The Crystal Room was wonderful as was Baccarat. Cafe Goombay on the offshore island was an excellant more casual restaurant. i guess our favorite was Baccarat as we went here for my husbands birthday dinner and had a wonderful evening. If you have any more questions, please email me!

Search this Thread