Sandals Regency Rooms

Sep 14th, 2007, 02:58 AM
Original Poster
Sandals Regency Rooms

I was wondering if anyone had an insight as to which room category my fiancee and I should book. We would like something with a view of the ocean and liked the thought of a balcony. It seems as if Sandals upgrades rooms a good bit, and I don't want to spend money on a higher room if they are just going to upgrade me at a later date.

Also, we are on a budget and we dont want to go crazy with plunge pools or concierge service or anything.

Did anyone stay at this resort and if so, how were your rooms?

Sep 14th, 2007, 06:33 AM
We stayed there in 2004 before renovations were done. For the price, we like the Grand Luxury Ocean View. I think that was what they were called. Anyway, in this category, we like the rooms in the tower. Excellent views and a balcony. Floors 6 and 7 have the best views. 4th floor views are a bit obstructed by the pavillion and the 5th floor does not have rooms unless things have changed. This was the third room category from the bottom when we went. I don't have time right now to look at the website as I have to go to work. It's really all you need and is close to the main area but still quiet enough. The upper level rooms are way overpriced. Also, many people that we talked to said their plunge pools were quite cool and mostly in the shade.

Search this Thread