Notices

Rosewood Tucker Point Resort - Bermuda

Feb 25th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Original Poster

Rosewood Tucker Point Resort - Bermuda

Has anyone been here? It looks beautiful but I don't see any reviews. I noticed the beach is over a mile away from the main hotel and I cannot see if they offer any shuttles. I need a break but not sure when to go. Thanks.
Feb 25th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Tucker's Point is a gorgeous resort, on an elevated setting overlooking the water. It's one of Bermuda's high-end hotels, with it's own golf course. Their beach club is amazing, and I am fairly certain shuttles to the beach club are available.
Pros: gorgeous, private luxury setting, private beach club
Cons: Isolated from anything else on the island, so if you want to do anything off the resort, or eat anywhere else, you need to get a taxi to and from the hotel (can get pricey).

As far as when: from late April on, weather is beautiful, but the water won't warm up until a little later in the year, and after May it starts to get humid, which can get uncomfortable for some people, esp if you're trying to sight-see. Also, I don't know how early they open the beach club (it's seasonal, but there is a pool on the hotel site.)

Hope that helps!
Feb 25th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Original Poster

Thank you so much txgirl. This is definitely on my list. I am an admitted hotel snob, what can I say?
Feb 26th, 2012, 08:09 AM

If I could afford TP, I'd stay there!! My experiences at the beach club and hotel restaurant were courtesy of a dear friend who was a member, I just happened to be the lucky guest!

Search this Thread