Romantic Getaway - Hotels & Resorts

Apr 21st, 2013, 04:51 PM
Original Poster

Romantic Getaway - Hotels & Resorts

Parrot Cay looks amazing! Is it all that it's cracked up to be? We saw that they offer packages (including meals). We were considering going that route vs. staying at the Gansevoort. Thoughts? We're celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary and want to do something really special!
Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:21 AM

I always suggest a split, 3 nights Parrot Cay, 3 nights somewhere else. (Gansevoort) is lovely)

I love Parrot Cay. It's amazing. Rooms are simple, but the atmosphere is romantic. The reason I split, other than getting 2 vacations in 1, is that Provo has a lot to offer too, especially with some of the most romantic dinners you will find anywhere. Coco Bistro, Bay Bistro, ooze in romance. The Deck at Seven Stars is lounge live music with tiki torches and couches and fire pits. Anacaona has a smooth gorgeous atmosphere. Some restaurants can even set up a table on the beach surrounded byw tiki torches, doesn't get more romantic than that.

As much as I live Parrot Cay, I get a little anzy after a couple of days, as Parrot Cay is everything on their own little island.

I think a combo would be fantastic!
Apr 22nd, 2013, 02:27 AM

Also on Provo look at The Somerset resort...beautiful suites, great staff and near many great restaurants. www.thesomerset.com

Search this Thread