Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ▶▣ 홈피: mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 3 Hilton Aruba
- 4 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 5 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 6 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 7 Which Island to visit
- 8 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 9 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 10 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 11 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 12 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 13 Taking Items to Cuba
- 14 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 15 Bermuda Restaurants
- 16 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 17 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 18 Christmas vacation
- 19 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 20 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 21 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 22 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 23 NYE in Punta Cana
- 24 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 25 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios