Thanks for clicking! I am trying to plan a 7-10 romantic (ish) vacation for my husband and I for October-November 2013. We really enjoy all inclusive resorts to force us to eat and drink as we please and not worry about money while on vacation. We are in our 20s and hope to have this trip be our "last hurrah" before trying to have kids so an adults only resort would be nice but not a requirement.
We have previously been to Cancun, Puerta Vallarta, and Cabo and would like to try something new. Puerta Vallarta was our favorite so far due to it's authenticity and overall value. We would like to be somewhat close to shopping and night life and would really love beautiful water and beaches as we will spend most of our time there. Budget would be until 4k including airfair from Chicago if possible. Thanks so much for your insight!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Christmas vacation
- 2 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!