We didn't stay at de Mares but they are both owned by the same company so I expect the standards are about the same. De Mares is newer and maybe a little fancier but they are side by side on the same beach, and it is very nice. They are owned by a Spanish company and their hotels seem to be a better than any of the others.
If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me. Enjoy your holiday!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados