restaurants-st.thomas

Feb 5th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Original Poster

restaurants-st.thomas

Does anyone have any favorite restaurants in St. Thomas?
Feb 5th, 2006, 01:10 PM

there is a fabulous place called havana blue at the marriott. beautiful setting with billowing blue curtains over huge open windows. tables on several levels with tall candles on every table. the food fabulous. every thing i tried was a treat for the mouth. if you can, reserve a window table and go when the moon is rising -it is really exceptional.
i've stayed at secret harbour and enjoyed their restaurant the blue moon cafe. very casual open air seating 10yds off the beach and with very nice food. great bar on the beach here also.
there is an italian place on the road in to coki world called tony romano's that is good and has his original art hung on the walls.
all above need reservation.
i have been told to eat at craig and sally's in charlotte. and gladys for lunch in town.
if you really want to go nuts try the sunday brunch at the ritz. their buffet is astonishing, with caviar, sushi, carving station, beautiful fruit displays, tasty breads, regular breakfast food, etc and some desserts to die for. take your gold card.
enjoy st. thomas.

Search this Thread