We will be in Nevis for a week and are trying to decide what restaurants to experience. We will be going to Oualie Beach (where we are staying), and Hermitage Inn one night for dinner. Has anyone been to Muriel's, Miss June's or the cooperage? How about Eddy's or Tequila Sheila's? We love West Indian food and sea food.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery Contact 1888~279 0246 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24by7
- 2 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 NYE in Punta Cana
- 11 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 12 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 13 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Abaco day trips
- 16 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 17 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 18 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 19 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 20 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 21 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 22 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 23 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 24 sailing the Abacos
- 25 Grace Bay after hurricane