Reload this Page >

Restaurants-Cabo San Lucas

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 1997, 01:31 PM
Judy Stern

I am going to Cabo with a friend in June and we love to eat out. Could anyone recommend good restaurants and places to see, things to do?
Thanks for your help!

Old Apr 16th, 1997, 11:59 AM
Sharon

Great restaurant called "MI CASA". Little house that is open air dining. Wonderful mole!!! Warning, don't ask the street corner vendors for suggestions, everyone will try to get you to go to time-share things. Really got annoying until we learned to ignore them.

Old Apr 23rd, 1997, 05:39 PM
T Bradford

My husband and I are thinking about making our next vacation Cabo San Lucas. What the water like there? Are there any great water sports? Is it expensive? What a good place to stay there? We would appreciate any input. Thanks

Old Apr 23rd, 1997, 05:42 PM
T Bradford

My husband and I are thinking about making our next vacation Cabo San Lucas. What's the water like there? Are there any great water sports? Is it expensive? What's a good place to stay there? We would appreciate any input. Thanks

Old Apr 24th, 1997, 12:16 PM
Sharon

Best place to stay is La Finistera Hotel. Beautiful beach, pool, tennis courts, etc. Things were pretty inexpensive. Just hopped on the bus to go snorkling, some locals told the bus driver where to stop and we had a great time! Water was a little cold, but it was February.