I am looking for an upscale resort for a trip in November that is:
1. Easy to get to from the NY area
2. Has suites (or villas) with bedrooms that are separate from the living area
3. Is relatively child friendly (we have a 3 year old).
4. is in a warm-ish location - doesn't have to be hot, but want it to be at least mild. (60s to 70s would be ok)
Other non-essential wants might be having some resort activities/areas that are kid oriented. The destination doesn't have to be Caribbean tropical but beach front would be nice. We would probably be willing to spend as much as $500 per night.
Any thoughts/suggestions to share?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
Resort with suites that is easy to get to from NY for November trip