I visited Cuba some time ago (Fidel was still alive and even got to see him during one of his infamously long speeches) via Europe, but with lift of the travel ban visiting this country from the US is now a reality.
With this in mind I've published a blog post with lots of info (visas, requirements, other details) that should be helpful if you're planning on visiting Cuba from the US.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments section, and if you spot an error or have more info to ad please leave it in the comments section so I can update it further- other readers will appreciate it.
This is it: http://www.maitravelsite.com/world-destinations/north-central-south-america/cuba/americans-traveling-cuba/
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800~681 7208 installations Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care
- 2 Movement with ease.... Why the Saint Lucia passport is for you!
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Christmas vacation
- 6 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 NYE in Punta Cana
- 9 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 10 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 13 Abaco day trips
- 14 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 15 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 16 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 17 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 18 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 19 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 20 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 21 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 22 sailing the Abacos
- 23 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 24 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 25 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia