Rendezvous vs. Ti Kaye

Mar 6th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Original Poster

Rendezvous vs. Ti Kaye

I'm going on my honeymoon in December, and we are not sure which place we should stay. We thought Ti Kaye looked wonderful, but we are concerned there won't be enough to do. Also, my fiance is a picky eater, and I wondered if we would run into trouble with only having one restaurant. Does anyone have any experience with these hotels who can offer advice?
Mar 7th, 2006, 03:28 PM

Ti Kaye Village's dinner cuisine is some of the best! Plus the new huge wine cellar. Breakfast is more than we could ever eat and lunch is usually ample with choices of sandwiches, hot entrees, salads, etc.

As for what to do - they have tons of day trips for guests, more than anyone could ever do in a week. And will gladly arrange these.

If you just want to stay at the resort, you can "beach it", snorkel, scuba dive (beginners courses are offer too), or if you have a cottage with a plunge pool, enjoy it too.
Mar 8th, 2006, 03:22 AM

Ti Kaye have a new chef coming in so, hopefully, things will get better. The resort is isolated compared to Rendevous but the snorkelling is much better at Ti Kaye. Ti Kaye is half way down the island but has lots of trips organised including a visit to Castries by boat, Rainforest trips etc. The only drawback is lack of restaurants in the evening. As Rendevous is allinclusive anyway.....

Search this Thread