I'm hoping to head to Bermuda in August. Our group will consist of: me, my 70-something mom, a 4th grader, and a 2nd grader. We are looking for: decent food options, kid-friendly (or at least kid-tolerant), ideally has a few activities, and no need to drive anywhere. Would either the Reefs or Fairmont be a good choice for us? And why choose one over the other? Any other hotel suggestions are most appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 3 MCAFEE $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MCAFEE Tec*h care 24*7
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Christmas vacation
- 7 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage