Search

Reef or Cove at the Atlantis??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reef or Cove at the Atlantis??

Hi,

I am hoping for some advice about the Atlantis property. Does anyone have any feedback about the Reef vs. the Cove at the Atlantis? Also, any recommendations for nearby off-site dining?

Thank you!
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 06:06 AM

merlin is just advertising that site all over the board.

The Cove is more upscale than the Reef. We stayed at the Comfort Suites and were very pleased. For off-site dining there are a few restaurants at the marina which you can walk to and not need to pay taxi fares. There's a Jamba Juice and Starbucks for breakfasts, a Johnny Rockets and a pizza place for casual fare and a few more upscale places.
Old Mar 10th, 2009, 05:55 AM

I would stay at the Cove. It is by far one of the most beautiful resorts I've seen. It is also more private and quiet than the Reef. There are a couple great restaurants at the Cove. Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill and there is also an upscale buffet concept. At the Atlantis there is Nobu and the Market Place (Upscale Buffet). One of the best restaurants on the island is called Dune and it is located next door at the Ocean Club. There are more casual options available at the Marina right outside of the Atlantis. Bimini Grill, Seafire Grill and Carmines. Right by the Paradise Island bridge is the Poop Deck. Very casual but a lot of local fish selections. Have fun!