Me and my girlfriend have planned a trip to Jamaica in the new year. I'm a white guy, and I have a tattoo with the "rasta" colors - red , yellow and green stars.
It may be a dumb question, but I heard that rastafarians frown upon white peoples who wear these colors - whether in clothing or tattoos .
My question is - will i have a problem, or could I encounter a problem because of my tattoo?
Or is this a common misconception?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 우리카지노사이트 ⊙접속 : 【_qyd55.com_】♧
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana