Looking to get away in early April (yes, last minute!) - 4/4 to maybe 4/7 or 4/8, 3 or 4 night quick getaway.
I was wondering if anyone can offer suggestions. We just want a cheap option, just to get away for a few days - and we can leave from Albany, NY or from Burlington, VT. Any suggestions on websites or what we can use? We don't care WHERE we go as long as it's clean and safe and can be on a beach. It's hard sifting through the sites because you have to pick a specific destination and we honestly don't care.
Would it be easier to choose a location and try to book separate flight/hotel or condo (airbnb or homeaway type stuff)? Or just doing vacation packages through websites?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 안전놀이터주소 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 3 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 8 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 9 NYE in Punta Cana
- 10 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 11 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 14 Abaco day trips
- 15 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 16 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 17 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 18 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 19 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 20 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 21 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 22 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 23 sailing the Abacos
- 24 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 25 Private secluded Carribean Cottage