I'm a 28 y.o. woman thinking of travelling alone to St. Bart's next week (short notice) and had two questions:
1) Is a car absolutely necessary for getting around (I'm most likely staying in St. Jean)? Are taxis available?
2) Is St. Bart's "too quiet" to go to alone? I'm mostly looking to relax, but don't want to feel completely isolated.
I've heard conflicting opinions on both questions, so any answers (even conflicting ones!) are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 바카라사이트 카지노 ▣ 홈피: 【_qyd55.com_】▼
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 5 Hilton Aruba
- 6 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 7 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 8 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 9 Which Island to visit
- 10 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 11 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 12 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 13 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 14 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 15 Taking Items to Cuba
- 16 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 17 Bermuda Restaurants
- 18 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 19 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 20 Christmas vacation
- 21 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 22 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 23 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 24 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 25 NYE in Punta Cana