Question For Tom

Feb 9th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Original Poster

Question For Tom

Since we'll be arriving this coming Sat. evening, which is valentine's day, how difficult do you think it will be to get reservations last minute for dinner.

It will be a long day for us between traveling, rental pick-up, doing a bit of food shopping. We'd like someplace nice (don't want to get really dressed up) but not a restaurant where we'll have to wait forever to get seated.

What do you suggest. (oh, we are staying at Villas of Galleon, but do have a car)
Feb 9th, 2004, 10:07 AM

Might be tough, being that Valentines falls on a Saturday, I would figure virtually everywhere would be booked out.

I guess this is part of the difference between a pure condo complext and a full service resort, but the normal reply would be to email their concierge and ask them to make a reservation for you..... hopefully you can do that, but I don't know how response a condo complex will be.... if you don't get any joy, let me know, I'll get my concierge to make the booking for you

As to where to book, tough one, I am thinking about that for myself and my wife too

Calypso Grill is probaby my #1 choice, but if you want why not just eat next door at the Westin, they have a nice restaurant that I am sure is putting on a great menu for Valentines.

Oh, and you don't really have to dress up anywhere in Cayman.
Feb 9th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Tom, that's so nice of you. I may just make a reservation this week, to be on the safe side.

If I have a problem, I'll let you know. Thanks, again.

Search this Thread