Based on your recommendation, we took our toddler daughter to Turks & Caicos in November and stayed at Regent Palms & 7 Stars and we could not have loved it more! (I often like to split our trip between 2 resorts - it usually feels like 2 vacations). Both resorts were wonderful and different, but personally, Regent Palms was our favorite due to the intimacy of the resort, high service and delicious food.
We are already planning our next Caribbean trip the first week of June (from Seattle) and we would like to try a different island. Where would you recommend based on our love of the gorgeous warm, calm beaches with powder sugar sand of Turks & Caicos? Any particular resort recommendations? Our daughter will be 3 by that point and can use a kids club if there is a good one. I'm eyeing Caneel Bay on St. John but I'm wondering if it will measure up to our Turks & Caicos experience.
I was also debating St. Barts or Anguilla, but I wasn't sure if they were that kid-friendly, or if the weather would be as good in June as St. John.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 bitcoin
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 5 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 NYE in Punta Cana
- 8 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 9 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 10 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 11 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 12 Abaco day trips
- 13 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 14 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 15 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 16 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 17 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 18 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 19 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 20 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 21 sailing the Abacos
- 22 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 23 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 24 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 25 1st time to Barbados