We are looking to book our honeymoon in July 2016. We are working with a travel agent. She has recommended Iberostar and Ocean Blue (within our budget). We are looking to spens about 7 nights in late July for about $2500 total. She's given us 4 resort choices: the two I just listed, Caribe Club Princess and Be Live.
Has anyone stayed at any of these resorts? Can you recommend any? What kind of tours/ excursions do they offer? How far is everything from any of them?
My fiancé and I are in our mid twenties. We like to zip line, ride ATV or dunbuggies, tour and sight see (history, museums, island myths). Are there any herbal gardens? We took a tour of a Rastafarian's garden in Jamaica, we absolutely loved it!
I appreciate anything you can tell or suggest to us.
P.s. Food and service are VERY important to us. Please share your experiences.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼번호 ▶ 도메인 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 3 Havana restaurants
- 4 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 5 Family Vac in March
- 6 A Week In Cuba
- 7 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 8 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 9 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Christmas vacation
- 12 NYE in Punta Cana
- 13 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 14 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 15 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Abaco day trips
- 18 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 19 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 20 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 21 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 22 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 23 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 24 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 25 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask