I'm looking for some advice on hotels in Puerto Rico. I'm planning a family trip to celebrate my parents' 60th birthdays in early May (it will be my mom and dad, as well as my brother and me - both in our mid 20s). I was initially thinking we would stay at the Ritz Carlton, but as I read more about it, am getting concerned that there aren't many food/drink options in the area outside of the hotel. Is this true? Would we be better off staying at the Marriott Stellaris or La Concha? (I have Marriott rewards points so am leaning towards staying at a Marriott hotel.) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/testo-fuel-xl/
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!