I will be in Puerto Rico for 4 days and will not be renting a car. I reserved the Gran Meler resort in Rio Grande because it was so beautiful and on the beach without first researching transportation options. I know the taxi ride from the airport will be expensive. I was wondering about using publc transportation to get from there to San Juan. I have done some research on this and the only thing The information I found so far said:
"In Puerto Rico, carros públicos ply set routes with several passengers sharing the ride and others picked up throughout the journey. The industry is regulated by the Puerto Rico Public Service Commission. While these cars do travel inter-city, they may not be available for longer, cross-island travel. Stations may exist in cities, and Puerto Rican carros públicos may congregate in specific places around town."
Does anyone have any information on this? Do they run from Rio Grande to San Juan? If they do, do they stop near the Gran Meler resort which is on Coco Beach Road?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 3 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not