Hi to all-
My boyfriend, my mom, and sister are planning a tropical vacation in December of this year. We are hoping to obviously find a place with great beach weather at this time. The more I google and research Caribbean Islands/other places the more overwhelmed I become. Below are some places we are considering. Any help on resorts/places to stay, all inclusive or not, activities/things to see, etc. would be greatly appreciated. We have been to Maui, St. Lucia, Jamaica, and Cancun in the past so looking for different places this go around. I'd also like a not very poverished island/place outside of resorts, as I had a bit of a shady experience in St. Lucia. We also are interested in any combo of these (whichever combos win us over): overwater beach bungalow, infinity pool, wild animal excursion/activities, historical site tours/culture, safe, fun nightlife, rainforest perhaps, near other islands to tour by boat for a day trip, pink sand beaches...basically not a "typical" beach island. We want to stay possibly 6 nights, nothing crazy expensive (maybe no more than $1,500/person.)
Places in mind are:
Azores-google claims the weather isn't too warm in December...?
Turks & Caicos
Bermuda-pink sand beaches, yes?
Any tips/info is much appreicated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 nfl Football Game
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 4 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 5 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 6 NYE in Punta Cana
- 7 Chacchoben Ruins, The Real Thing?
- 8 Bicycle Ride in Ocho Rios
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 11 Abaco day trips
- 12 BEWARE of TU Bahamas Rentals
- 13 Caneel Bay in St. John?
- 14 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 15 Yoga & Surf vacation for my family
- 16 St Croix at Christmas with small children
- 17 Grand Cayman Beaches
- 18 Barbados Cruise to Airport
- 19 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 20 sailing the Abacos
- 21 Grace Bay after hurricane
- 22 Private secluded Carribean Cottage
- 23 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 24 1st time to Barbados
- 25 Help selecting an island destination!
Please help! Help me to narrow down to a tropical destination
Hi to all-