My husband and I are planning a long overdue honeymoon to St. Kitts & Nevis this April. Having read the listings, we've settled on the Nisbet Plantation on Nevis for the first 7 days and finishing our trip at the Ottley plantation on St. Kitts for 3 days. There is a substantial price difference between the all inclusive and room only fees for the Ottley plantation. My question is: Which should we choose? Usually, we are big b-fast eaters followed by dinner. We like to plant on the beach or the pool during the day. The Ottley plantation does not list its menu or prices for breakfast or dinner. Any and all thoughts are appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL Password Reset ☎ 1~866~201:6261 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M9*
- 2 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 3 Over rated Ritz Carlton
- 4 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 5 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not