Notices

Place to Stay

May 7th, 2002, 10:32 AM
ML

Place to Stay

Interested in going to St Kitts and would like some suggestions on where to stay. Have done some research and it does not seem they have any larger resorts.
The smallest resort I have stayed at was probably Long Bay in Tortola. What is the biggest resort on the Island, and the best.

May 7th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Freda

ML: Check out wheretostay.com. It might help

May 8th, 2002, 05:44 AM
Barb

I recently read a report from a couple who had just returned from the beachfront Timothy Beach Resort and they had a very good time. See previous posts at top. There are not any large resorts in St. Kitts. Plantation inns such as the award winning Ottley's Plantation with extensive grounds near the rainforest will shuttle you to beaches. Many resorts are by a beach but not on the beach. Luxury resorts in St. Kitts such as The Golden Lemon are not large but one of the best. There are large upscale resorts in Nevis--Four Seasons & the Nisbet Plantation and Beach Resort. Montpellier Plantation in Nevis has their own beach club near the Four Seasons. Flying time between islands is less than 10 minutes.

May 8th, 2002, 08:07 AM
ML

Thanks Barb & Freda, I just returned
from a travel agent. There is a Marriot that should open soon in St Kitts by the end of the year. Maybe I'll wait.

Search this Thread