Pictures of Anse Chastanet

Old Jun 9th, 2000, 05:57 AM
April

Pictures of Anse Chastanet

I have a couple of digital pictures of our room at Anse Chastanet. If anyone would like me to email them let me know.

Old Jun 24th, 2000, 08:08 AM
mike

Hi, <BR> <BR>do you have other pictures of the Caribbeans? <BR> <BR>regards <BR> <BR>Mike

Old Jun 26th, 2000, 10:29 AM
Denise

April, <BR>Please send me your pics. I am debating between Anse Chastanet and Ladera Resort. Thank you.

Old Jun 27th, 2000, 05:01 AM
Mariko

I would love to see your pictures of the room. Please email them to me. <BR> <BR>Thanks!

Old Jun 29th, 2000, 09:27 AM
stephanie

Please send me your pictures, also. Anse Chastanet sounds very unique

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 09:54 AM
sean

I would appreciate seeing pictures. <BR>Thanks

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 11:47 AM
Olga

I would love to see your pictures, please email them to me. Thanks.

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 11:58 AM
Matt

Me too

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 08:31 PM
Lor

Yes, please! We are also trying to decide between Ladera and Anse Chastanet <BR>thanks!

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 03:21 AM
Greg

Good Morning April, <BR>Thanks very much for the offer. I would appreciate seeing your pix. <BR>Cheers Greg

Old Jul 10th, 2000, 04:44 AM
Karen Krawiec

Hello: <BR> <BR>Kindly email me your pictures of your room. We are thinking about it for our honeymoon.

Old Jul 10th, 2000, 04:53 AM
sheryl

I would love to see the pictures. I have read alot about Anse Chastanet. It sounds like a great get-a-way! I have considered going. Thanks.

Old Jul 11th, 2000, 05:16 AM
jeff blum

please send them to me as well!

Old Jul 14th, 2000, 12:53 PM
Kerstin Wenzel

Would love to receive your pictures, can't decide where to stay Anse Chastanet or Ladera. <BR>Thanks a million. <BR>Kerstin

Old Jul 17th, 2000, 08:34 AM
David

April, <BR>I too would like to see your pictures. we are just starting to plan for next spring. St. Lucia is one of the leading choices for our Winter escape. How was your stay? Would you return? <BR> <BR>Regards, <BR>David.

Old Jul 19th, 2000, 11:19 AM
Carl

April, i would love to see your pictures, thanks for being so thoughtful of others! <BR> <BR>Carl

Old Jul 19th, 2000, 09:09 PM
angela

Dear April, <BR>Thank you for being so kind and giving. <BR>We would be so helped by your pictures. <BR>Thanks you! <BR>Angela <BR>

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 07:03 AM
Terri

Hi April, <BR> <BR>I would also like to see your pictures! <BR>Please E-MAIL them to me! <BR>Thanks!! <BR> <BR>

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 06:17 AM
april

I've emailed the pics to everyone who asked for them. My email to Carl was returned. I used [email protected]. Let me know if you have another address. Anyone who didn't receive them let me know as well.

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 06:27 AM
Terri

April, <BR> <BR>What GREAT pictures and what a BEAUTIFUL place!! We had pretty much decided on Ladera but will now look at Anse Chastanet! Thank you for sharing <BR>your pictures. <BR> <BR>Terri