Pictures from St. Barths

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Ariane

Pictures from St. Barths

My husband and I visited St. Barths from July 1 - July 9. Our pictures are online if anyone is interested. If you have feedback, questions, comments, etc there is an email link on the webpage. This was our first trip to St. Barths. It was a beautiful island; we will definitely be returning in the future.<BR><BR>http://abrad3.home.mindspring.com/

Old Aug 7th, 2002, 11:12 AM
chris

THanks for the photos...how about a trip report - like where you stayed, what it cost, what the people are like, the beaches, the swimming and water sports, safety issues, etc. Looks great so tell us more<BR>thanks!

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 08:49 PM
gigi

Ariane, could you tell us what the weather was like. Humid or rain?<BR><BR>We've always gone in November/December and would like to try May or some other months.

Old Aug 9th, 2002, 11:02 PM
Don

Ariane, very nice pix! Looks like you had an amazing view from Village St. Jean!!

Old Aug 12th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Ariane

Gigi,<BR>The weather in July was wonderful! (But, keep in mind, I live in Texas so wonderful is a relative term.) It stayed between the high 80s and low 90s the entire time we were there. It rained almost everyday but it was very early in the morning or very late at night. It was cool enough in the evenings to leave the windows open. It was humid, but tolerable. It was very windy almost all the time, but I imagine its always like that. My husband said he read somewhere that the weather in St. Barths was actually more pleasant, and the waters more calm in the summer than in the winter. Hope that helps!

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 06:48 AM
carol

great photos! will be making our second trip to st barts this november these pics make me want to go sooner. you did a wonderful job of documenting your trip and the island.