Reload this Page >

searching for paradise!

Search

searching for paradise!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2000, 09:13 AM
bb

searching for paradise!

hi. any advice on which island offers the most picture perfect beaches. 3 35yr old woman traveling late july for 3-4 nights looking for WHITE, WHITE sand and TURQUOISE water beaches. as much luxury as we can find in a hotel for about $150-$300/night. THANKS!!!

Old Apr 24th, 2000, 11:10 AM
Peggy

I would recommend Barbados. All beaches have the sand and sea you are looking for and they are all free and public. Can't go wrong. <BR>Also, Bonaire is on my top list too! Crystal turquoise sea! Not much to do, but diving/snorkeling is awesome!

Old Apr 25th, 2000, 12:50 PM
stacy

A-HA! I knew I would find your message! Keep up the good work my little busy bee!

Old Apr 26th, 2000, 11:33 AM
len

<BR>we have been to anguilla, nevis, antigua, st john , st thomas,virgin gorda, tortola, and anegada. of these <BR>we feel anguilla has the most spectacular beaches , shoal bay was our favorite, anegada was second at cow wreck, magical!

Old Apr 27th, 2000, 06:00 PM
Diane

I second the Anguilla recommendation. Shoal Bay is the most perfect beach I've ever visited. Big enough for the illusion that it's "yours", but with nice friendly beach restaurants and bars and social opportunities!